Learn fun tricks to determine the sex of your baby. Guaranteed accurate 50% of the time!
Many parents want to know the gender of their unborn baby the moment that they know that they are expecting. Because you must wait until at least 12 weeks to learn the gender using actual medical science, you may take the route of turning to old wives tales for tricks to determine the sex of your baby.
The Best Tricks to Determine the Sex of Your Baby
Since most expecting parents are not really counting on old wives tales to tell them the sex of their baby, what many mean by “best” is most interesting. Below is a list of a few of the tricks some say will help determine the sex of your baby.
- The Sweet Tooth Test – if you are craving sweets, your little bundle is more likely to be a girl.
- Online Quizzes – Yes, such quizzes are not just for tween girls trying to determine if they are perfect for Justin Beiber. There are also online quizzes that tell you – with 50% accuracy – the gender of your unborn child.
- Urine Color – Mix a bit of Drano into your urine, and then see what color it turns. From there, it’s all guess work, because even the folks who believe in these old wives tales cannot seem to agree about which color means what.
- Moody – If you are moodier than normal, you are likely having a girl.
- Hair Color – If your hair suddenly sprouts red highlights, your chances are greater of having a girl.
Tricks to Determine the Sex of Your Baby: Accuracy
Every single trick to determine the sex of your baby has a 50% shot at being correct, but are they really accurate? Medical experts would say no, but again, they will be right 50% of the time.
Where to Find Tricks to Determine the Sex of Your Baby
You can find a list of tricks on many Web sites. Books have been written about the subject as well. If you really want to devote a bit of time and money into learning some tricks to determine the sex of your baby, then pay a visit to a psychic. He or she is sure to have some of these tricks up their sleeves.
Tricks to Determine the Sex of Your Baby: What to do with the Information
Even if you have tried 20 different tricks to determine the sex of your baby and got the same results every time, you should still hold off before choosing names and paint for the nursery.
Remember, there are only two choices here. Still, the only way to really learn the sex of your baby is by getting the information from your doctor.
It is fun to play with the idea of using tricks to determine the sex of your baby, but don’t bet too much on the results being accurate.